1. When does the library open and close?
The library opens Monday-Friday at 7:30 p.m. and closes at 4:00 p.m.
2. What is the procedure for students using the library during the school day?
Students are allowed to use the library before school, during lunch, and after school without a pass. If classses are in session, then a student must have a written pass from their teacher with their name on the pass.
3.. How much does it cost to print in the library?
Nothing. Printing from the default and color printer is free for all students and teachers.
4. Whan can I get something laminated?
The library staff laminates on Tuesday and Thursday.
5. How do I reserve a chrome cart, library computer lab, or the common spaces in the library?
You must email Mrs. Busche in the library.
6. If I want to grab a paper cart to do a bulletin board is that okay?
Sure. Just make sure you return the cart to the library once you are finished.
7. I need teacher resources how can I see if any are available.
Email Ms. Greene or Ms. Cook to find any resources.
8. What is the procedure getting required novel sets for my classes?
Email Ms. Greene or Ms. Cook and once novels are in you will recieve an email.
9. Can I bring my students to the library to check out a book?
Sure just email Ms. Greene, Ms. Cook, or Mrs. Busche in the library.
10. Does the libray have Ipads I can check out?
Yes. The library has a limited number of Ipads for teacher check out.